LAMINATES IN REEL FORM
Solvent-less, solvent-based and extruded laminates in reel form for packaging FMCG, processed food, pharmaceuticals snacks, milk, oil or any other customer requirement.
Substrates cover either printed or un-printed plain & Metallized PET, BOPP, CPP, Poly Propelene, Multilayer Poly Ethylene, PVC, Aluminum Foil, Paper, etc.
PRINTED & LAMINATED FINISHED POUCHES
Centre sealed, 3-sides sealed, Bottom-gusseted and Side-gusseted Pouches & other custom-made pouches.
- Key user segments of flexible packaging are fresh & frozen foods, beverages, pharmaceuticals, snacks and confectionery, dairy products, edible oils and shopping bags
- The utility of flexible packaging arises from properties of aroma retention, sealing and heat insulation, barrier against moisture and strength.
- 8 � Colour ARC Rotogravure Printing Machine with facilities for
- cold seal coating under registration
- automated computerized viscosity control system for ink stations
- Solvent-less Lamination Machine
- Solvent-based Dry Lamination Machine
- Heavy Duty High Speed & High Performance Slitting Machine
- 3 Layer Blown Film Plant
- Inspection Rewinding Machine
- Automatic Pouch Making Machine
View Unit-II Gallery